Tuesday 11 September 2012

Love Academy for Android! (Review)

It makes me so happy to see more otome games come to the android platform! Gives me more to do in my spare time. Heheh 
Love Academy is basically an android version of Pure Love on the IOS platform, complete with the energy system that is also seen in Be my Princess for GREE. However, the energy or 'kyon' is very affordable, costing only $1 for 120 kyon, which allows you to play 12 parts, and $25 to complete the entire game including all the characters and CGs (since you can purchase them with kyon if you miss them ).
The storyline is that basically you get into a very prestigious school for your singing where you meet these guys. Done. Then choose your routes and off you go !


The four bishies. ♥
Yota Ameda - the arrogant one. Theres always one of these.
He's pretty cool, haven't played him but seems interesting enough. Not the prettiest though. ):

 Haku ! He preeee cute. (;
He's that playboy / flirty one. These types are pretty fun. I think that after the tsundere / kuudere characters, either the arrogant character or playboy would come after. Yea... not the best choices in guys but what can I say ? Bad boys need some lovin'.





Then here is Takumi Jyosaki. He's that gentlemanly childhood friend of yours who changes schools with you. Probably tied on the least favourite level for me as Ameda (Sorry I just don't like Ameda's looks ! ): ) but I just feel so bad for him..
The last, and the best ! TOGO.
YAY. TSUNDERE YAY.
Of course I went for the tsundere first. All dat swag and mysterious sexiness. hehe.
 He's also the prettiest. ♥ and ahhhhh, grumpy.
Panels you can collect for what I think will reveal one big, pretty, bishie-filled CG. :D 


Here are some spoilers from the very last chapters of Togo's route for you.



How scandalous. (;


Overall I enjoyed this game and it's definately worth a play !
A little short, but its really cheap so its worth it ! The artwork is also pretty good which is awesome - The chibi character's are adorable !!

Who's route should be next ?
Haku ? (:

x

No comments:

Post a Comment