Saturday 1 September 2012

WALKTHROUGH- BE MY PRINCESS for GREE; Prince Joshua



Click read more for the walkthrough !!




Chapter 6-
a)
Option 1; Explain
Option 2; Show him letter
b)
Option 1; Thank you very much
Option 2; Really?




Chapter 7-
a)
Option 1; Say Something
Option 2; Say nothing
b)
Option 1; Talk to Prince Joshua
Option 2; Talk to Jan



Chapter 8-
a)

Option 1; I'll pay it !
Option 2; How much is it?

b)

Option 1; Does my dress look strange ?
Option 2; Is there something wrong






Chapter 9-
a)
Option 1; Wonder about it but don't ask
Option 2; Ask him about it.
b)
Option 1; Check it out
Option 2; Assume you imagined it

Chapter 10-
a)
Option 1; Burst out laughing
Option 2; Thanks, but no thanks
b) I chose Option 1 but my compatibility did not change
Option 1; Ask about his childhood
Option 2; What's wrong ?

Chapter 11-
a)
Option 1; Turn around
Option 2; Wait here
b)
Option 1; Watch him quietly
Option 2; Talk to him about it

Chapter 12-
a) I chose Option 1 but my compatibility did not change
Option 1; Stand your ground
Option 2; Turn around
b) I chose Option 2 but my compatibility did not change - Got a mission though
Option 1; Sorry
Option 2; I couldn't sleep

Chapter 13-
a) I chose Option 1 but my compatibility did not change
Option 1; Ask his favourite flower
Option 2; Ask the language of flowers
b)
Option 1; Apologize
Option 2; (Forgot ^^")

Chapter 14 

a) 
Option1; Ask Jan 
Option 2; Want to but resist temptation
b) 
Option1; Offer to sleep in sleeping bag
Option 2; Offer to find another lodge

Chapter 15 
a) 
Option1; Thank you
Option 2; Maybe you shouldn't come
b)
Option1; I'm sorry, you've mistaken us
Option 2; Please don't tell anybody we were here


Chapter 16
a) 
Option1; Tell him the outfits are for the royal couple
Option 2; Close the door in embarrasment
b)
Option1; Its a shop that sells beer
Option 2; Its a shop that sells sausages


Chapter 17
a) 
Option1; I'm sorry it's too sudden
Option 2; I'm sorry, I'm not ready
b)
Option1; Answer in shock
Option 2; Hang up in shock

Chapter 18
a) 
Option1; Call his cell phone
Option 2; Go to the manor gate
b)
Option1; It wasn't your fault
Option 2; Please don't apologize

Chapter 19
a) 
Option1; Call your parents
Option 2; Call Naomi
b)
Option1; Chase after him
Option 2; Don't chase after him








































HAHAHAH. 


25 comments:

  1. hi;) wt grade do u with now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to the ending~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already read the story until the one above! can u help me guide the next answer? please :) i'm almost there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I forgot to update !!
      For the next option chose "Call your parents" and the one after that ( THE VERY LAST ONE !! :D) choose "Chase after him"
      Thanks for reading !!

      Delete
  4. Thank you the advise! so who is your next prince?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know actually, I'm going for Edward just until the event with his items finishes then I might go to finish Keith's route or do Glenn's. What about you ?

      Delete
  5. At first, i'm going for Wilfred but then event came so switch to Joshua first. next might be Keith. cuz right now i use another phone with another account start Wilfred's route again. I really like hair style of Edward from the event but too late to switch route.
    Joshua at lv 19
    new ID i want to go for Wilfred is now only lv 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joshua story is going to end soon. i might get only secret ending cuz it's said that i might have enough Royal Factor !!!! So how is going to end. I don't like sad ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100000RF is needed to hav a Secret Hapi Ending but i dunno which grade is reqired at least

      Delete
    2. I have compatible A since lv 14 or 15. so is it gonna be Happy ending?

      Delete
    3. Yes it is ! I only had Grade A when I finished it but I was able to get the Super Happy ending ! (With 100000 RF of course)

      Delete
    4. i have grade a when i played Rob's route n i got the SHE too. But according to the introduction, i should get double heart which mean having perfect chemistry with the prince

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I love your walkthrough and thank you for taking your time to post this. I just started Joshua's route and am on story level 8, but I dropped from an A to a B. Will I go back up to an A further down in the game. I winged my first couple answer because the walkthrough doesn't start until story 9

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my pleasure!!
    You definitely will, I was down to D once... Hahaha.
    Thanks for reading and have fun!
    Planning to update this post soon cause I'm replaying it so I have the firstcouple of chapters. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the difference between the normal ending and secret ending? D: (It's such a hassle to have to play the whole story again to watch the other ending after picking one boooo)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i want to ask you a question, when you're about to go to chapter 11 , you chose sweet route or normal route??

    ReplyDelete
  12. uurgh i guess i am the only one who start playing it since a few weeks ago :( my compatibility is A since level 9..is that good?? :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! do you have the ending of Prince glenn for Gree or party version? Or perhaps where to find?

    ReplyDelete