Tuesday 5 February 2013

WALKTHORUGH; My Forged Wedding- Ren Shibasaki: Sequel

My Forged Wedding Walkthrough for Ren Shibasaki's Sequel !

Yay Ren's sequel is out !
Didn't expect it to be out so soon since Saeki's still hasn't been released.
I really loved the sequel ! Although the storyline was quite predictable, there were pretty CGs and it was really long, giving me more Ren goodness ! :D
This is the main reason I like Voltage more than NTT Solmare to be honest, NTT's Sequels, although there are more characters for the same price and the main routes are cheaper, THEY'RE SO SHORT AND UNSATISFYING ! It feels like they end before they even start.

Anyway, on to the walkthrough ! These are the choices I picked to get the Super Happy ending -

B: Don't Ask
A:Under the Blanket
A: Tell the Truth

A:Tell the truth you can't
B: Wake him softly
B: Apologize
B: Leave it on
B: Don't speak

A: You're not going?
B: Sleep tight

B: Nothing

B: I hope so

A: Wake him up

A: To eat breakfast

A: I'm Sorry

A: My room

B: Change Jin's Towel

A: It's thanks to Jin

A: Leave it to me

A: Stay put


Here are some captures of Chapter 10 !! (Super Happy End)

Ren's brother,
No where near as beautiful (and his suit looks dodgy...)

HAHA, There are so many typos in this.


























The Happy end is also very cute -I recommend reading this too !
(Just choose the opposite answers or something !

No comments:

Post a Comment