Tuesday 5 February 2013

WALKTHROUGH; Love Letter from Theif X- Takuto

I think Takuto is my favourite character out of all the Voltage series.
Personally, he is so much more real than the others- he's a geek and isn't perfect in every way since he has his little quirks like choking and he's not too fit.
I also love how he can't say he loves you. 
To be honest, I was getting tired of how easy all the characters could go "I Love You" whenever, so Takuto was really refreshing. 
HE'S SO KUUDERE. Cutest. ♥♥♥


Read on !

~*~

B: Why are you so rude

C: It's fine how it is

C: Pay for both of us


B: What are you after ?


A: Ask him

A: Is it counterfeit ?

A: No, I'm not

A: Thank you

A: I can go home by myself

B: I don't think the Black Foxes are involved

A: You think too much

C: HAHA, joking B: Ask him why he'd blow up the mansion

B: For me..
B:...Okay
A: I want to see him
B: Not really
A: I'm Sorry

B: Because this is so fun

B: Stroke his hair
B: No
A: Of course not
A: What do you think of me now?
A: I'll stall them
HAHAH, B so weird
C: Say nothing
A: Hug him back
A: The husband and wife comedy team ?
A: I'd like that
C: That's not a biometric lock
A: I'm scared
A: Yes I can

A: Hug Takuto

HAHAHA



Blushing face is too cute

Such a pretty boy
I swear this background is in In Your Arms Tonight !



Choking face is SO CUTE



























AND THERE WE GO ! ♥



Waiting for Tatsuro now ! keke

No comments:

Post a Comment