Friday 14 September 2012

Favourite Bishies of all time. ♥

And in no particular order -


Ichinose Ren -Girlish Love Revo
Definately tsundere, ahhhh, words cannot explain.
He's cute, and the dialogue you have with him is adorable, the small encouragements he gives you while you lose weight.


Tachibana Kennosuke -Girlish Love Revo
The only downside to him is that he's younger than you. )':
But,
a) He's an awkward, misunderstood kuudere.
b) His sisters are awesome
c) He's all gangsta but doesn't want to be
d) He's just really cool.

Tendou Jin - Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side First Love
Ahhhhhhh ! The bad boy of the game.
I loved him so much, even though he wasn't exactly kuudere or tsundere.

Hazuki Kei - Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side First Love
This guy. Was annoyingly difficult to get.
WHY MUST YOU HAVE NEEDS FOR SUCH HIGH PARAMETERS ??
Failed the first two times I tried to get him. Sadlyf. )':
But apart from his hair which is a little weird (It's like there are two handlebars on the side of his head) he is awesomely awesome. (AND he's a model)

Sakurai Ruka -Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story
I. can't. even. Another character that doesn't fit into either of the tsundere or kuudere characteristics but I still love. 

Sakurai Koichi- Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story
It was so hard deciding between the brothers (above) but then I though why can't I just put both ?
So I did. Between their badassery, their good looks, combat skills (cause that's hot.), I'm really both glad, and heartbroken, that the love triangle system was added. (It's really really hard to break any bishies heart. )': ) I did go for Koichi first though. :D


Shibasaki Ren -My Forged Wedding
Omg, awkward, clueless but sneaky-deep-down-inside kuudere's are the best. Really.
Prince Joshua Leiben -Be My Princess for GREE
Tsundere characters always make me warm and fuzzy inside. It's the change I tell you. The change they go through as they come to love you. eeeeeee !

Kirigakure Saizo -Shall We Date: Ninja Love
As I said before, skilled combatants are really attractive. Saizo is skilled. Very much so. And mean.
But then, the ice cold prison around his heart is melted by your warmth and he becomes all fluffy and sweet. Not really but he is still a pretty amazing character.

Fuma Kotaro -Shall we date: Ninja Love
Aaaw, my poor, emotionally constipated, emo Kotaro was so sweet. :'3
Always putting his life on the life to save you.. and dat. love. in. his. eyes.
Need I say more ?

Hajime Saito -Hakuoki- Demons of the Fleeting Blossoms
Only recently started playing this game, but I can very safely say that this guy reaches my favourites list. Easily. He reminds me, lookswise at least, of Saizo from Ninja Love (and namewise)

 Chikage Kazama -Hakuoki- Demons of the fleeting Blossoms
Haven't played his route next, but definitely going for him next. Although he's depicted as the bad guy, I see past all of that and see the loneliness he hides within. 8)
So, I'm putting him here cause he will be here given I like him so much already. Heheh.


As you can see, a lot of my favourite double up in games. (Two favourites from each of Love Revo, Tokimeki 1 and 3, Ninja Love and Hakuoki) I don't know, I think it's because when a game is good, most of the characters turn out to be really good too.

Ok. Now that this is done, I think I need to get back to real life or I will become depressed.
Why can't guys like this exist ?! Such a cruel world. </3


2 comments:

  1. it's a pity Tendou isnt one of the main characters:( i havnt played GS3 yet. i am waiting for its chinese ver:) or does it hav any eng ver?

    ReplyDelete