Tuesday 9 October 2012

WALKTHROUGH- Seduced in the Sleepless city; Noel Ajima -(Illustrated)

Finally got around to posting this. Finished the actual game in only hours, the very week it was released. But I kept putting this post off for some reason.. hm..

But before I start I'd like to say - I KNEW HE WOULD BE THE F1 RACER. I predicted it. Really.
(On another note, I really should change the blog's name to kuudere, since kuudere > tsundere, but the-tsundere sounds / looks better... ):  )


Click below for Walkthrough !



(Answers are captioned under each image)
A
B

B

A

B

C

A

A

C

A

B

A

C

B

A

C

B
C


A

C

C

B

C

B
A

A

A

B


B



Whew ! It was so tiring screencapping all of these ! But there they are ! Of course this is only what I chose, and there are bound to be other combinations, but yea. (:

Here are some spoilers of what you may see. (;





This is incrediably sexy.

AAAAAAAAH, He's laughing ! OMG. my heart.

My thoughts exactly.


Mmmm,.. What's the other half ? Pray tell. (;





Aaaand the confession scene-










No comments:

Post a Comment